Want to learn how to build your own app?
Wonderful! Then our 3-day App Camp is perfect for you: You will learn how to turn your ideas into apps for Android phones.
- We'll start with basics and show you how to build your first own app - No programming knowledge required!
- You'll learn how to pitch your ideas to others
- In small teams you'll go from idea to app
- Coaches will support you
When and where?
- Dec. 12 - 14th 2016 (Mon - Wed), 10am - 3pm each day
- Google Office, Mapletree Business City II, 70 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-01, Singapore 117371
Building apps is a lot of fun. We want to show you that anyone can learn to code and we want you to know how things work so you can use programming to bring your ideas into the world.
Who is it for?
For girls 13 years and older. If you haven't programmed before or you are not sure what programming is, that's fine! You will learn all about it in our workshop. The only thing you need is curiosity and motivation!
We look forward to seeing you in our workshop!
It's free! Thanks to our coaches who are volunteers and the support of our sponsors.
Who is organizing this?
Duana is a software engineer at SoundCloud. She has family in Singapore and loves to share her knowledge and passion with future coders. She's been involved with teaching the next generation of coders since 2013.
Diana is the founder of App Camps, a non-profit that wants to change the way computer science is taught at schools. She has organized more than 30 App workshops and is excited to be part of the first App Camp in Singapore.